EXAMINATONS RULES AND REGULATONS
1. Candidate should be within the vicinity of the Examination 10 minute before the examination is Due to begin.
2. Candidates are required to find the attendance list on their desk and
register their names in the list of attendance sheet before leaving the hall.
3. No candidate will be permitted.
A. To enter the examination if he/she is more than 30 minute late
B. To leave the examination room before the end of 45
Minute after the commencement of the examination.
C. To leave the examination room after the last 15
Minute of examination.
4. Candidate are not permitted to introduce into the
Examination hall paper book or any kind of hand bags or Mobile phone.
5. Candidate must write their examination number only on
Each separate answer book and on each supplementary sheet
and shall under no circumstances write their name.
6. If they wish to attract the attention of invigilator they should
raise their hands. Absolute silence must be maintained.
7. There should be no writing on Exam card and the question paper
Unless you are asked to do so.
8. Any student without examination card will not be allowed into
9. Only students whose photograph is attached to the Exam card are
Qualified to write the examination.
10. Movement in or around examination premises is strictly
The Shehu Shagari College Of Education, Sokoto was established in 1970.