Whether a person are eligible for beginner money depends on how old you are, program and nationality or residence standing.
Should you currently obtain beginner fund, it will probably proceed after the 30th birthday celebration, unle we stop it. You cannot start it next. You’ll subsequently are eligible for a lifelong learning debt.
- There is the Dutch nationality or a home enable form II, III, IV or V.
- Are you experiencing a residence enable type we? you may then in addition be eligible for student economic.
- Have you got the nationality of an EU/EEA region payday loans in New Hampshire, Switzerland and/or great britain? Or is your honey or parent a citizen of 1 top nations? You may then in addition be eligible for student finances.
Make use of qualifications aistant to discover if you decide to qualify for pupil money.
We be eligible for beginner funds should you decide see 1 of the implementing requirement:
Don’t you satisfy 1 of these circumstances? Then you could make an application for scholar finances. You will definitely obtain a letter within 4 weeks after the application, requesting to load supporting paperwork. You can learn which promoting forms these are typically under Proof paperwork for EU/EEA citizens, UNITED KINGDOM people and Swi.
An individual be eligible for individual financing if you should see one of the preceding requirement:
- You really have a home license document 50 and also you started living in holland for 5 successive decades if not more.
- You have a home license document 50 and you’ve got come to holland to be effective, for 56 plenty a month or more. The commencement day of employment contract ought to be the first associated with thirty day period. In the event your employment acquire begins after, you may not qualify for graduate funds till the the following month.
- Your very own non-Dutch folk or spouse has got the nationality of an EU/EEA region connect opent externe pagina or Switzerland and works, or spent some time working, for the Holland for a minimum of 56 many hours 30 days.
- Their Uk folk or lover offers a home enable post 50 and works, or has worked, within the Netherlands a minimum of 56 many hours 30 days.
Also for a trips item best it is advisable to fulfill 1 of the needs.
Do you actually encounter 1 one these environment? Then you could get student finances. You may acquire correspondence within four weeks after the job, asking to post supporting forms. You can learn which boosting paperwork these are definitely under Proof records for EU/EEA individuals, UK residents and Swi.
Don’t you perhaps not meet the 56-hour issue, nevertheless assume you may be entitled to beginner fund? Consequently e mail us by mobile. You can easily achieve all of us with this problem on busine instances from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at +31 50 599 77 11.
5 consecutive a long time or longer during the Netherlands
We want a copy of ID credit. Do you think you’re a citizen for the great britain? After that most of us likewise need a duplicate associated with back and front of your own home allow post 50.
Getting work done in the Netherlands with a permanent, fixed-term (temporary) or stand-by agreement
Should you have a work get by yourself:
- jobs contract + newest payslip and matching lender report
- identification card
- When you are a citizen associated with the United Kingdom: a copy belonging to the front and back of your residency enable piece 50.
In the event your Non-Dutch elder has actually an employment acquire:
- work get + newest payslip and complementing financial declaration
- your own identification document credit + the elder’s identification card
- your very own start certificates
- Should the mother or father is definitely a citizen belonging to the United Kingdom: a copy associated with back and front of the parent’s residency enable report 50.
When your Non-Dutch mate features an employment deal:
- business get + latest payslip and coordinating lender declaration
- the identification credit + your partner’s ID card
- your nuptials or civilized cooperation certificate
- If your mate was a resident from the great britain: a copy associated with front and rear of partner’s abode license write-up 50.
Operating in the Netherlands as a freelancer or self-employed individual